- For this drink I used a small mason jar, the amounts of the ingredients you use will vary dependant on the size of the cup your using - I measured by eye instead of using specific measurements.
- You need to use just under 1/3 of the cup of each cold brew tea, I measured out the teas in the cup I was using then put them in separate cups once measured
- Blend each tea individually with 2 scoops of ice cream (you will need the mixture to be quite thick, similar to the consistency of a McFlurry)
- Blend the matcha in with 2 scoops of ice cream
- Once all the teas are mixed, add them into your cup, layering them so you can see a clear divide in the colours
I'd love to see your snaps if you try this out! Tag me on Insta & Twitter @Amyleecupoftea! And remember that you can buy all these tea and tones of other amazing teas from Bluebird with 20#% off your first order if you use my follower code AMYLEETEABIRD41 :D