A couple of months ago I was lucky enough to spend a week in Brighton at the Bluebird Tea Co HQ (AKA The Nest), while I was down there I got a sneaky peek of their new Tea Tipples range and I was allowed to have a little play around with them to make some recipes. There is three tea tipple blends which are perfect for making tea cocktails with, I opted for making some alcohol free mocktails using the blends but you could easily add some booze to them if you want to. The trio of teas are limited edition so you need to stock up while you can - I'm already half way through a tin of Raspberry Russian. If you fancy making a little ("little") Bluebird order then remember that you can use my rep code AMYLEETEABIRD41 and get 20% off your first order!
- 3 TSP OF RASPBERRY RUSSIAN
- FROZEN RASPBERRIES
- COCONUT CREAM
- WHIPPED CREAM
- COCONUT (OPTIONAL GARNISH)
1. Brew 3 teaspoons of Raspberry Russian Tea in a cold brew bottle, in the fridge for 4 - 6 hours or leave it overnight.
2. Blend up some frozen raspberries and ice, until it has reached a slush puppy consistency.
3. Fill up half of your glass with your freshly made slush and the other half with your Raspberry Russian cold brew (don't fill it quite up to the top).
4. Add in a bit of coconut cream and top with whipped cream, raspberries and coconut. Or any toppings you would like!
- 3 TSP OF G & TEA
- SPARKLING WATER
1. Brew 3 teaspoons of G and Tea in a cold brew bottle, in the fridge for 4 - 6 hours.2. Use a vegetable peeler to make ribbons out of your cucumber and slice up some in lemon in thin pieces.3. Add a handful of ice to your glass with a couple of cucumber ribbons in and a slice of lemon.4. Fill 3/4 of your glass with your G and Tea cold brew. Top up the rest of your glass with sparkling water.
1. Brew 3 teaspoons of Bramble Ramble Tea in a cold brew bottle and add some torn rosemary in the bottle with the tea. Brew the tea in the fridge for 4 - 6 hours or leave it overnight.2. Make some blackberry syrup and once it has cooled, coat the inside of your glass with the syrup.For the syrup
- PUT TWO CUPS OF WATER INTO A SAUCEPAN AND ADD A CUP OF FROZEN BLACKBERRIES, ALONG WITH 2 TEASPOONS OF CORNFLOUR.
- PUT THE PAN ON HIGH HEAT, UNTIL THE MIXTURE STARTS TO BUBBLE. ONCE IT HAS STARTED TO BUBBLE, TURN THE HEAT TO LOW AND ADD A TEASPOON OF LEMON MATCHA HONEY AND SOME LEMON ZEST.
- TAKE THE PAN OFF THE HEAT WHEN IT IS NO LONGER RUNNING AND HAS GONE SLIGHTLY STICKY.
- LEAVE TO COOL.
3. Fill your glass 3/4 of the way with the strained cold brew tea, and then top up the rest of your glass with sparkling water.4. To serve, add a few frozen blackberries to your drink and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.